Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the Same

After spending a night at Helena's lst night I made my way back to San Isidro. There I called up Bay and found out that I could head to Fina Ipe (a farm I had heard a lot about) to try and figure out a situation with Derrick to work on his new farm. I have been told that it costs about $20 a day to volunteer at Ipe, so hopefully I can work something out that I can actually afford. I have decided to wait until tomorrow because that way I can make sure to be in town for mom's birthday so I can give here I call.

So I make my way back to Earth Rose farm to see what was going on. Well Angie and Lydia had moved from Luz and Guillermo's farm and Adrian had moved in. So when I stopped by I just figured I would stay here tonight. So I am spending my first night with the Tican family. Tomorrow Adrian is going into town so we can make the trip together and then I will push off to my new life at Finca Ipe.

I hven't done any farm work in almost a week. It will be nice to get back to it tomorrow. Also tomorrow will mark 3 days in a row of Internet access. That is a new Costa Rican record.

-Ravi

No comments: